I WORK WITH UNIVERSITIES IN THE SPECIALIZATION OF MOISTURE AND MOLDS. MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY, LANCASTER UNIVERSITY, OXFORD UNIVERSITY AND THE GREATEST SCIENTISTS IN FIELD HELPER ME IN WORK: MOISTURE, MOLD, TOXIC MUSHROOMS, CONDENSATION, CAPILLARY CORRIDORS, SALTS IN-WALL, THERMAL INSULATION BAXTER. DR. RUTH GRADY, DR. JILL CARNAHAN, DR. FRED KEMP, DR. JACKSON KUNG NONE OF US IS AN EXPERT IN EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERY JOB REQUIRES MANY SACRIFICES. BUT THANKS, THE KNOWLEDGES OF ALL PEOPLE, CANS BE JUST NEXT WELL.
I am not a doctor or any scientist. I remove moisture, mold and other nastiness from an infected house because I know there are many serious diseases caused by damps and toxic molds if notice household mold in a home. Action should be taken shi eliminate it immediately.
The blog is interesting because it details the serious health effects that wet buildings and mold can cause to humans. Various diseases, infections, and illnesses such as asthma, an immune-mediated disease known as hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and long-term ingestion of aflatoxins (produced by Aspergillus species) which has been associated with hepatocellular cancer.
Although the mold does not look harmful, microscopic spores can enter your body through the skin or the digestive or respiratory tract and cause several serious illnesses.
What is the mold?
Mould is a type of fungus that grows in damp places. If you’ve got mold at home, you’ll probably notice fuzzy black, white or green patches on the walls, ceilings or tiles. It might smell damp and musty.
Mould is more common in homes that need repairs like window frames fixed, or leaks sorted out. Exposure to mycelia fragments could occur when a person encounters a nutrient source for mold that has become disrupted, such as would occur during the removal of mold-contaminated building material. Skin contact or exposure by inhalation to either spores or mycelial fragments also could occur in a dusty environment, if the components of dust include these fungal elements.
Black mold is a subset of fungi, typically characterized by flossy powder-like growth that can cause numerous health problems in humans as well as animals. Also known as toxic mold, it is most often seen growing in places such as walls and ceiling where the moisture content is high. At times, you will also come across black mold growth on food items and clothes that you wear. Exposure to mold spores and mycotoxins can make you vulnerable to various harmful effects associated with it.
Although mold awareness has increased considerably in recent years, it still often happens that people who are suffering from mold symptoms don’t realize it, assuming that they have hay fever or a cold. It is quite difficult indeed to define whether a symptom is mold-related or not, as the relation between the harmful microorganisms and many health issues is not yet proven and needs further studies to be confirmed. Nevertheless, if you have mold in your home and a member of your family is feeling sick for no logical or apparent reasons, the noxious fungus is almost certainly the culprit.
What are rheumatic diseases caused by mold at home?
Rheumatic diseases are characterized by inflammation that affects the connecting or supporting structures of the body — most commonly the joints, but also sometimes the tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. Some rheumatic diseases even affect the organs.
These diseases can ultimately cause loss of function in those body parts.
Rheumatic Disease Causes and Risk Factors.
Experts believe rheumatic diseases are caused by a combination of genes and environmental factors. In general, having certain gene variants can increase a person's susceptibility to rheumatic diseases, and factors in the environment may trigger the onset of the disease, such as hormonal spikes, infections from bacteria or viruses.